This warranty policy is applicable to LED display products purchased directly from MPLED and within the valid warranty period (hereinafter referred to as "products").
The warranty period shall be in accordance with the time limit agreed in the contract, and the warranty card or other valid vouchers shall be provided during the warranty period.
Products shall be installed and used strictly aligned with the Installment Instructions and Cautions for Use stated in the product manual. If Products have defects of quality, materials, and manufacturing during normal use, Unilumin provides warranty service for Products under this Warranty Policy.
This Warranty Policy applies to LED display products (hereinafter referred to as “Products”) purchased directly from MPLED and within Warranty Period. Any products not purchased directly from MPLED do not apply to this Warranty Policy.
2.Warranty Service Types
2.1 7x24H Online Remote Free Technical Service
The remote technical guidance is provided through instant messaging tools such as telephone, mail, and other means to help solve simple and common technical problems. This service is applicable for technical problems including but not limited to the connection issue of signal cable and power cable, system software issue of software use and parameter settings, and replacement issue of the module, power supply, system card, etc.
2.2 Provide on-site guidance, installation and operate training services for the customer.
2.3 Return to Factory Repair Service
a) For problems of Products that cannot be solved by online remote service, Unilumin will confirm with the customers whether to provide returning to the factory repair service.
b) If factory repair service is needed, customer shall bear the freight, insurance, tariff and customs clearance for return delivery of the returned products or parts to Unilumin’s service station. And MPLED will send back the repaired products or parts to customer and only bear one-way freight.
c) MPLED will reject unauthorized return delivery via pay upon arrival and will not be liable for any tariffs and custom clearance fees. MPLED shall not be held liable for any defects, damages or losses of the repaired products or parts due to transportation or improper package
ADD:Blog B, Building 10, Huafeng Industrial Zone, Fuyong, Baoan, Shenzhen, Guangdong Province. 518103
ADD:9848 Owensmouth Ave Chatsworth CA 91311 USA
ADD:Komp.taman duta mas blok b9 no.18a tubagus angke, jakarta-barat
No warranty liability shall be assumed by MPLED for defects or damages due to the following conditions
1. Unless written agreed otherwise, this Warranty Policy does not apply to consumables, including but not limited to connectors, networks, fiber optic cables, cables, power cables, signal cables, aviation connectors, and other wire and connections.
2. Defects, malfunctions or damages caused by improper use, improper handling, improper operation, improper installation/disassembly of the display or any other customer misconduct. Defects, malfunctions or damages caused during transportation.
3. Unauthorized disassembly and repair without permission of MPLED.
4. Improper use or improper maintenance not in accordance with the product manual.
5.Man-made damages, physical damages, accident damages and product misuse, such as component defect damage, PCB board defect, etc.
6. Product damage or malfunction caused by Force Majeure Events, including but not limited to war, terrorist activities, floods, fires, earthquakes, lightning, etc.
7. The product shall be stored in a dry, ventilated environment. Any product defects, malfunctions or damages caused by storage in an external environment that does not comply with the product manual, including but not limited to extreme weather, humidity, salt haze, pressure, lightning, sealedenvironment, compressed space storage, etc.
8. Products used in conditions not meeting product parameters including, but are not limited to lower or higher voltage, extreme or excessive power surges, improper power conditions.
9.Defects, malfunctions, or damages caused by non-compliance with technical guidelines, instructions, or precautions during the installation.
10. Natural loss of brightness and color under normal conditions. Normal degradation in the performance of the Product, normal wear and tear.
11. Lack of necessary maintenance.
12.Other repairs not caused by product quality, design, and manufacturing.
13.Valid warranty documents cannot be provided. Product serial number is torn